Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Phillies are NL East Champions once again!

The Phillies are going back to the playoffs! While it had been inevitable for a while, when the Braves lost to the Marlins on Wednesday night, the Phillies officially clinched the NL East title for a third straight season. The Phils then capped off Wednesday seconds later by beating the Astros and the celebration was on!

It was an up-and-down season for the Phillies, filled with huge offensive games and more than their fair share of bullpen woes. What happens next in the playoffs is anyone's guess. Do the Phillies have another run in them? Can they overcome their shaky closer situation and be World F'n Champions again?

Congratulations to the Phillies, your 2009 NL EAST CHAMPIONS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

BTW, use GPS jammer to disable all spy transmitters in your room or at work.

Anonymous said...

In case you are interested to play Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL2K or Fight Night tournaments on your Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 online for cash - we are looking for QA testers ASAP. Become our fan on Facebook until March 31 and you can receive $2,000 in cash: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=mf&gid=298821430083&_fb_noscript=1

Anonymous said...

Hails all! I have a budget tattoo business in Los Angeles. I used to buy all tattoo supplies at really low prices but my supplier killed himself (life is weird!) so I'm looking for a good tattoo supplies company (preferable online) to buy tattoo stuff from. Here is an example of what I am looking for: Tattoo Ink. Thank you very much in advance for any ideas folks! PM me or drop me some lines at: triple6tattoo@hotmail.com